Social Icons

Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Week #1

Hello all,

For this manicure, I decided to create a pink manicure to show my support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month which is held during the month of October, along with other nail blogs like NailGlaze. Every week in October will bring another pink manicure to show our support and to help raise awareness.

This manicure includes a neon pink polish: China Glaze's Pink Voltage and a very pretty champagne-silvery colour with tiny pink/copper microglitter mixed in: OPI's Designer...De Better! 

I applied 3 coats of the neon pink polish and two coats of the silvery polish for good coverage and sealed it all with top coat. This picture is the best shot I could get to display as truly as possible the actual shade of the neon polish, my camera doesn't really photograph neons well.

I love this manicure! I'm not one for wearing flashy colours, but this manicure just works. The pink microglitter of the accent nail polish really ties it in with the neon pink shade.


Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments: