Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

How the Year has Flown!

Hello everyone,

I cannot believe that on August 28th, 2014 it was my one year blogaversary! I didn't think it was so soon, let alone that I had missed it! I have some nail art to share with you today. It was my second attempt of the day: the first one really didn't turn out as planned and ended up coming off without so much as a picture to remember it by, haha. Here's the result of the second attempt:




Click below to see how this manicure was created :)



In order to complete this manicure, I painted each nail (minus the ring finger) two coats of OPI's I Sing in Color and painted my ring fingers two coats of OPI's Love. Angel. Music. Baby. I stamped the rose design from MoYou London's Pro 08 plate with Love. Angel. Music. Baby. On every nail except the ring fingers I applied top coat to keep the stamping protected :)


Sorry about the messiness around my cuticle area, I didn't realize until after finishing the manicure that I am all out of acetone! 

Here's a look at my favourite polish drawer after the year of collecting. I'm gonna have to get more drawers, haha.

Thank you all for following me this year, even through my break this summer. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment