Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Forgotten French Manicure

Hello all,

I recently found this in my drafts folder and was shocked that I hadn't already published this post!

For this manicure, I really wanted to do something professional yet fun. First I thought of trying a braided manicure, but that did not go as planned where the polishes I had chosen did not want to co-operate. Then this idea came to mind which includes one of the colours that I was trying to incorporate in the braided manicure.

For this look, I started with OPI's Natural Nail Base Coat and added one coat of China Glaze's Inner Beauty. When that dried, I stamped the french tips from Konad's m19 plate using Konad's Special White. Then, I added another layer of Inner Beauty over the top to make the white look more natural. To add some fun, I stamped the flower design from Konad's m60 onto my thumb and the heart design from Bundle Monster's BM 202 to my ring finger using China Glaze's Pink Voltage. I then sealed it all up with OPI's Top Coat.




What do you think of this design?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: