Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Throwback Thursday: Pretty Pink with Bows

Hello all,

Sorry I am so late posting this, I got sick on Thursday and haven't felt very well since.

For this throwback I decided to recreate a manicure I had done in the past to see how I could improve on it. 



This is a manicure I did a couple of years ago when I first started stamping. Both times I used 3 coats of OPI's Pedal Faster Suzi! (over base coat this time), then stamped the bow French Tip image from Konad plate m56 and sealed it with top coat.

The picture is of the most recent attempt, and I can honestly say that I have not improved with this particular design. The stamp on my ring finger is squish :( I guess that's where the design isn't on the tip of my nail or a full nail design.

No comments:

Post a Comment