Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Purple on Purple

Hello all,

This week, I felt like a change from the French tips and decided to wear a shade I haven't worn since the spring: China Glaze's Tart-y for the Party. I love the colour of this polish, the one thing I am not too fond of is the bumps that happen to pop up whenever I use this shade. I don't know if I am applying it wrong or what, but it always happens. Because of this, I always end up using a full-nail stamp over the top of it to camouflage the bumps.


For this manicure, I used my ridge filling base coat, then applied 2 coats of China Glaze's Tart-y for the Party. When that was dry, I used China Glaze's Bizarre Blurple to stamp the circle design from Bundle Monster plate BM 206. I then sealed it all with top coat. 

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment