Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Pink and Silver Stamped Manicure

Hello everyone,

I'm a very happy girl this week, my new MoYou London plate order is here! This time I ordered the Fashionista 08 and the Festive 06. This manicure is my first with the Fashionista plate. Next week's will probably feature a stamp from the Festive :).

In order to complete this manicure, I painted my thumbs, index, and middle fingers 3 thin coats of OPI's Princesses Rule! I painted my other fingers 2 coats of China Glaze's Hologram (over a ridge-filling base coat). Once that dried, I used a dotting tool to paint dots on my ring finger with Princesses Rule and stamped a design from MoYou London's Fashionista 08 Plate with Essie's No Place Like Chrome.


Here's a shot with flash to show off the pretty holographic polish.


What do you think? On my Instagram (@megansmanymanicures) I'm posting my very first video tutorial on this manicure. Check it out and give me some feedback on how it looks :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment