Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

My First Manicure Of 2015!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

This week's manicure features one of my new polishes that I bought over the holiday: OPI's Blue My Mind.





 This polish is similar to the blue I used in my snowflake manicure a few weeks ago, but this blue is more royal than the other.

In order to complete this manicure, I painted two coats of Blue My Mind and then used Essie's No Place Like Chrome to stamp a design from MoYou London's Tourist 07 plate. On the ring fingers, I painted two coats of L'Oreal's Magic Topcoat in The Holographic. To finish everything off, I painted one coat of topcoat over each nail.

I'm just loving this blue! I'm gonna have to try it with gold at some point too, it seems like the two colours would work nicely together :)

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment