Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

French Tip Konadicure

I was pleasantly surprised while shopping in one of my favourite discount stores when I found Konad's French Set for less than half price! It includes 3 plates (m19, m45, and m62), a stamper and scraper, a nail polish correcter pen, and 2 Konad special polishes (white and black pearl).

As you can imagine, a lot of my manicures have been incorporating these polishes and plates :p. The first one I tried was the tips on m19.

I began by using OPI's Ridge Filler and then applied one coat of China Glaze's Inner Beauty. Once that was dry I figured out which tip lengths were just a bit bigger than each nail and stamped with Konad's Special Polish in White. I figured that my manicure needed something more, so I added the butterfly design from plate m57 to my thumbs. 

When I went to apply topcoat, I managed to mess up the tip on one of my thumbs. It still didn't look right after applying another tip stamp over it, so I decided to break out another plate (m45) and try the leopard print design with Konad's Special Polish in Black Pearl. 

After applying OPI's Top Coat I was very pleased with the outcome. What do you think? Also, if you haven't noticed this is my first attempt at watermarking my images. I was trying to go for a curved image, but gave up, haha. Hopefully my skills improve with time!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment