Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Season #2: Blue with Silver Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the late post this week, I've been super busy with everything going on before Christmas break. This week, I wanted to stay away from the usual Christmas red that I wear all season and try a more general Wintery manicure. This was the result:


For this manicure, I applied 2 coats of Layla's Ceramic Effect polish in CE 33. When it dried, I applied the snowflakes using a striping brush and OPI's It's Frosty Outside. On my ring fingers, I applied 1 coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust.


This polish really likes to hold onto cuticles, so if you're interested in trying it out, try to keep it away from the nail beds as much as possible!


Since it was a dreary day outside, I used the flash on my camera to show what this polish looks like under bright light. I wish it looked this way all the time. It`s so pretty!


I got my inspiration from my mom's Winter season towels of all places. 

What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment