Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Years Mani and I'm Back!

Hello everyone,

Happy holidays! Sorry about the delay in posting, I just got back from sunny Florida where I celebrated Christmas with my fiancé's family. I had a plain shellac manicure while I was down there so I wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to it. I didn't feel it was worth posting, so when I got home I made sure to post this one :)


For this manicure, I painted 4 coats of OPI's Barre My Soul (it's sheer and I wanted an opaque look). Once that was dry, I took a nail art brush and OPI's Love.Angel.Music.Baby and painted lines of varying lengths out from my cuticles.


think this manicure is nice for New Years because it's got just enough bling, but still looks classy :)
What do you think? Have a happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment