Social Icons

Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Gold and Red Ruffian

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late post again this week, I've recently started an online course beginning my second degree and it's taken up quite a bit of my time. I took the day off from studying today and just finished crocheting a hat (in record time I might add, haha). Anyway, for this week's manicure I decided to use two polishes I received for Christmas and this is what I came up with:

In order to complete this manicure, I applied one coat of OPI's Rollin' In Cashmere to each nail, when that was dry, I painted one coat of China Glaze's Drive In almost to the cuticles on each nail. I sealed everything in with a quick dry topcoat. 



These photos don't accurately show the colour of Drive In. It's more of a burnt orange colour. I hope to keep posting at least early each week if not on Sundays due to my course. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment