Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

Subtle Stamped Manicure



Hello everyone,
Today's manicure is an elegant and subtle stamped palate cleanser. I love doing these in between seasons to get myself ready for the changes to come. I'm sad to start pulling away from the bright and happy colours of summer, but there's so many beautiful colours that I use a lot in fall and winter that are calling my name now too!



For this manicure, I began with OPI's Glitter Off Base Coat. Once dry, I applied two coats of China Glaze's Inner Beauty. Over that, I used Konad's White polish and Bundle Monster Plate BM 225 to stamp the swirly design. Then, I painted one coat of OPI's Pirouette My Whistle and then another coat of Inner Beauty to tone down the sparkle and stamp and to create a glitter sandwich. Lastly, I sealed everything in with a quick dry topcoat.

The pictures don't show the glitter as well as it shows in real life. It's easier seen in the sunlight pictures I took in my last time using this glitter sandwich look.

What do you think? Feel free to leave me a comment :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment