Social Icons

Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

The Lacquer Legion: Crisp

Hello everyone,

This month's prompt for the Lacquer Legion is "Crisp", which is the perfect word to describe what today feels like! I decided to try a fall manicure to go with this prompt: trees with orange and yellow leaves.


This manicure didn't go as I imagined it would (I'm still not the best at free-handing my nail art), but I think they still look like trees for the most part, haha. 
In order to complete this manicure, I started by painting my nails two coats of OPI's Alpine Snow. Once dry, I sponged on OPI's I Just Can't Cope-acabana and Where Did Suzi's Man-go? to create a tree-like effect. Then, using a thin nail-art brush, I painted on the tree trunk and branch shapes using OPI's I Sao Paulo Over There. When that dried, I applied top coat.
This is one of the most tree-like nails :)


What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment