Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2014

On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink: My First Pink Manicure for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the delay in posting again this week. I've been very busy lately with work and some at-home projects. I finally found time to do my nails for the week and wanted to continue with last October's theme of pink manicures for breast cancer awareness.



 For this manicure, I wanted to start off breast cancer awareness month with OPI's Pink of Hearts collection from last year. I love the colours and only acquired it recently:). In order to complete this manicure, I painted each nail three coats of Pink-ing of You and then painted my ring fingers two coats of More than a Glimmer.


I'm sure these colours will return later this month equipped with the breast cancer awareness stickers that came with the set. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment