Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2014 #4

Hello everyone,

To finish off my manicures for Breast Cancer Awareness Month this year, I decided to complete a manicure with the same polishes I began with: OPI's Pink of Hearts 2013 polishes.


For this manicure I painted 2 coats of Pink-ing of You on each nail. When that dried, I painted one coat of More than a Glimmer to my ring fingers and stamped this swirly design from MoYou London's Greek Mythology 09 Plate. I painted topcoat on each nail, even the glittery one. Without topcoat, the glitter dries to a pretty matte finish, but I like how it sparkles, too. :)

Sorry about the messy cuticles, I was travelling at the time and forgot to bring my clean-up tools.

Check back tomorrow for the Lacquer Legion's October prompt:After Dark.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment