Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

Purple Gradient Butterfly Nails

Hello everyone,

I couldn't go through the summer without using the beautiful Nailz Craze butterfly stamping plate at least once! This time, I decided to use it over a glittery purple gradient.

I love coming up with different combinations to use the butterfly plate with!

I began by painting two coats of China Glaze's In a Lilly Bit. I created the gradient by mixing and sponging In a Lilly Bit with China Glaze's Lotus Begin and Tart-y for the Party. Once this was dry I applied one coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust.

I think this is so pretty just like this!

This picture better shows the gradient.

When that dried I used Konad's Black Pearl to stamp the butterfly images from Nailz Craze's NC01 plate and used a dotting tool with Wet n' Wild's White Cream for the dots at the tips. 


What do you think? 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment