Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Fingerpaints Gel Polish Art-hur Loves Me Review

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased the materials to complete gel and shellac manicures at the request of my family and friends. I decided to try the product on myself before I began on others and this post shows the results of my experience.
I bought the Fingerpaints line of shellac polishes including a beautiful red called Art-hur Loves me (all of the names in this line have art-related titles). Here is how the manicure turned out:

Art-hur Loves Me shown in natural sunlight
 This polish looks very jelly-like. I really love how it sparkles! There are beautiful mini red glitter pieces in the polish, but my camera wouldn't cooperate...
Art-hur Loves Me shown up close.
 The application process for this manicure went very well. The polishes come with an instruction booklet and mistakes are easy to clean with an orangewood stick. The pictures here are after all of the steps and two coats of the coloured polish.

What do you think? Have you ever tried these polishes before? 
Thanks for stopping by!

*These polishes were purchased myself for review

No comments:

Post a Comment