Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

New Plate!! MoYou London's Greek Mythology 09

Hello everyone,

I recently received some new plates from MoYou London! I know my collection is still small compared to others, but these plates are so versatile and beautiful that I haven't gotten tired of them yet, haha.

This is my newest plate, Greek Mythology 09.
The plate above is my first full-image plate. It has opened up lots of opportunity for creativity as the images are not already cut to fit on the nail. Using this plate, so far I have created two different manicures; one being bright and fun, the other being more subdued yet pretty.


This manicure was created using two coats of China Glaze's Petal to the Metal and stamped with Essie's No Place Like Chrome.


 I couldn't choose from the massive amount of possibilities on this plate, so each of my nails are different!


This is the more crazy manicure. I began with two coats of Color Club's Silver Lake on every finger except for my index, which is two coats of China Glaze's At Vase Value. I used: China Glaze's Peonies & Park Ave and Petal to the Metal for the stripes and dots; Peonies & Park Ave for the gradient and the heart stamping; and Konad's Black Pearl for the rest of the stamping. My pinkie, middle, and index fingers have a coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust on them as well.

What do you think? What manicures have you tried with this plate?

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment