Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

An Unexpected Holiday with OPI's Where Did Suzi's Man-Go and Nail Art

Hello everyone,

The past few weeks have been really busy what with school ending for the year and beginning summer work. Over the last few days of the school year my mind was drifting towards thoughts of summer. Here is what I came up with as a tribute to summer:



For this manicure, I applied two coats of OPI's Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? to all of my fingers except my ring finger. For my ring finger, I applied 3 coats of Layla's Mermaid Spell. For the pinky and index fingers I sponged OPI's Love. Angel. Music. Baby on the tips and for the ring finger I painted a curvy line and filled in part of my nail with the polish to create a beach. For the middle finger, I stamped the tropical flower design from MoYou's Pro Plate 08 with Konad's Black Pearl polish and coloured in the flower with China Glaze's In a Lily Bit using a dotting tool. On the thumb, I free handed the palm tree with Wet 'n' Wild's Black Creme.

What do you think?

I should be posting more frequently again now. I have lots of pictures to share! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment