Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Purple Elegant Nails and Nail Polish Quiz

Hello everyone,

I was looking through my nail designs folder and realized that I haven't posted this pretty manicure yet, and it was completed around Easter, haha. I wanted to create an elegant manicure for Easter and this is the result:


For this manicure, I started by painting 2 coats of China Glaze's Tart-y for the Party. When that dried, I used Konad's Special White polish to stamp an elegant french tip design from Konad's plate m62. Lastly, I sealed everything in with a quick-drying topcoat.

What do you think?

Ooh, and I recently took a quiz on NailPolishCanada.com that tests your knowledge about nail polish and... I got a silver ranking!



If you want to test your skills, take the test here:

Nail Polish Canada Swatch Challenge


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment