Social Icons

Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps

Hello all,

I'm taking a nail break this week to give them some tlc with a strengthening treatment. I was looking through my folders for some unposted looks and I came across this pretty one, enjoy! :)

This is OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps in Zig Zag Stripe:


These nail polish strips were so easy to handle and apply! I was expecting them to be much thicker, but was pleasantly surprised :). I'm also loving how pretty this looks! The only downside was all of the wastage that comes from this method of application. Because of this and the price I would not be using these all of the time, but they're perfect for special occasions! 


Have you used nail polish strips before? What do you think?

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment