Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Soul Mate Manicure

Hello all,

Today I have some exciting news to share with you! My boyfriend of 7 years proposed to me over the weekend and I have never been so happy :). In order to keep from taking the attention away from my ring, I decided to paint my nails a nice, soft color with no designs. I was looking through my nail wheels and found the perfect polish: Sinful Colors' Soul Mate. What a great name, right? This is what I came up with:

On every finger except for my ring fingers I painted 1 coat of Soul Mate. On my ring fingers I painted 2 coats of OPI's And This Little Piggy, which I think adds a little sparkle, but not too much. And now for the ring :)


Isn't it beautiful? I am so lucky to have him in my life and to have his support in everything I do. He truly is my soul mate. As for the manicure, I don't think I could have found a better colour to go along with my new ring :). 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment