Social Icons

Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

The Lacquer Legion: Adoration

Hello all,

The Lacquer Legion's challenge for this month had the theme of Adoration. I had a tough decision to make: do I use my favourite brand of nail polish (OPI) or do I use my favourite technique? Then, when I received my new MoYou London plates in the mail, I knew that the technique that first ignited my love of nail art had won: stamping!
I decided to use designs from MoYou's Tourist 07 XL plate to create my design for this month. Here's the result:

I've been adoring these nails since I finished them! In order to complete this design I painted my thumb white with Wet 'n' Wild's White Cream and stamped with Konad's Black Pearl. I painted every other nail (except for my ring finger) one coat of Essie's Nothing Else Metals and stamped again with the Black Pearl. For my ring finger, I painted one coat of Wet 'n' Wild's Black Cream and stamped with Nothing Else Metals. I sealed it all in with a quick drying top coat.



I can't wait to use these plates again! I'm especially loving the design on my index and pinkie fingers. MoYou has made my love of stamping even greater, if that's possible.

What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment