Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Coral and Gold Glitter Manicure

Hello all,

I was waiting for my MoYou plates to show up this week, so I didn't want to do anything elaborate until I received them. I wanted to try out my mom's China Glaze polish: Blonde Bombshell, which is a beautiful gold glitter polish. I wanted a nice cheery colour to go with this, so I chose OPI's I Eat Mainely Lobster.




I applied 3 coats of Blonde Bombshell to my ring fingers and 2 coats of I Eat Mainely Lobster to the rest of my nails and sealed everything with a quick-dry top coat. Today, I received the plates in the mail, yay! I wanted to try them out asap, so I decided to use ORLY's Luxe polish and stamped the heart-shaped rose design from the Pro 08 plate. Here's the result:



The images on these plates are just the right depth to transfer a flawless design to nails. It was hard for me to get a good image of what the stamp actually looks like on my nails for some reason today. Overall, I'm really impressed with my first attempt with these plates and will be sure to complete another manicure with them soon!

What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment