Social Icons

Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day Manicure

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!

This year, I wanted to complete a manicure with my lovely pink and red OPI polishes and decided on 3: In My Santa Suit, And This Little Piggy, and Pedal Faster Suzi!. I used Pedal Faster Suzi! on every nail except for the ring finger (2 coats) where I used And This Little Piggy (3 coats). Once this was dry, I free-handed the outlines of the hearts and half-hearts and filled them in with In My Santa Suit. I wanted to add something extra to the ring finger so I added x's and o's with a black striper. Here's the result:


If I had my time back, I would probably have skipped adding the x's and o's with the striper and would have done a different design. The polish kept dripping off of the striping brush and messing up the design, so it is not as crisp as I would like. Otherwise, I think this design is really cute :).


What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment