Social Icons

Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Peachy Valentine's Manicure with Nailz Craze Stamping

Hello all,

I wanted to try a Valentine's manicure that was a little bit different than the traditional pink and red, so I decided to try Color Club's East Austin as my base for this manicure. Once I had two coats of this polish on my fingers, it was so bright that I needed to stamp over it to calm the brightness down a little. I looked through my plate collection and came across my Nailz Craze NC01 which has many subtle heart designs. Here is the result:


I stamped these designs with Konad's Special Polish in Black Pearl. The design on my ring finger is supposed to be a peacock feather, but my nails aren't long enough to get the image to fit well. Unfortunately, when I added top coat, my ring finger and pinky designs were smudged :(. This picture doesn't do this base colour justice with how bright it truly is, my camera couldn't capture it. Even with the smudges, I love this design and hope that it turns out perfectly next time.

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment