Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Lacquer Legion: Glam

Hello all,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! For this manicure, I couldn't think of anything more "Glam" than neon, metallic, and glitter. I decided to paint my nails a neon pink shade and add gold accents to my fingers using scotch tape. Here is the result:


The neon polish is Revlon's Nail Art Neon dual-ended polish in Pink Glow. I applied this as was specified in the directions, then put two pieces of scotch tape outlining my nail in a triangle shape and then painted a coat of ORLY's Luxe.


I finished this look with two coats of China Glaze's Fairy Dust, one of the polishes my fiance picked up for me for my upcoming birthday. I'll definitely be wearing this more often!

What do you think? Is this what you think of when you hear "glam"? 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment