Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Pretty Essie Duo Manicure

Hello all,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too! I received 12 nail polishes for Christmas this year and I wanted to do a "12 days of Christmas" type of thing with a different polish each day. Unfortunately with my first manicure I thought it was too nice to remove the day after I applied it.

This Essie duo came with Turquoise and Caicos and Jazzy Jubilant, it also came with a glass file, but I haven't used that yet. I applied 2 coats of Turquoise and Caicos on all of my nails. It was very streaky on the first coat, but that was fixed with the second coat. Unfortunately, this polish bubbled up once it dried. I don't know if that's because of the short time between coats and it not being completely dry or if it was just how this polish is, I will have to give it another try later. I applied 2 coats of Jazzy Jubilant to my ring finger. I would love to try and fill out an entire nail with this beautiful glitter. It has good glitter payoff and the different colours in the polish could go with a number of different polishes besides the one it came with.

Overall, I really like this duo and I hope that the polish behaves more the next time I use it. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment