Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Season #4

Hello all and Merry Christmas Eve!

For this manicure I couldn't decide what to do, so I tried out 5 different designs over my favourite red: OPI's In My Santa Suit.

On my thumb I free-handed a reindeer with a striping brush and dotting tool. I made my index finger into a present with a striping brush and ORLY's Luxe. On my middle finger I painted a snowflake using this tutorial. I made some glittery candy cane stripes on my ring finger with a white and silver glitter striping polishes. And I did a gold and silver waterfall design on my pinky finger. 

I had been seeing the reindeer design on a lot of girls' fingers so far this season and I really wanted to try to make my own, too. What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment