Social Icons

Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Season #3

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay with posting this, I was all tied up with Christmas preparations :). For this manicure, I wanted to try and make a fancy design for my first staff Christmas party.

I love doing candy cane designs this time of year, but I had never attempted the design on a french tip. I used the french tip stamp from Konad's m19 plate with special white polish, then I added the red stripes with a thin striping brush with OPI's In My Santa Suit. To even out the tips, I used my silver glitter striping polish and then I added a snowflake stamp from one of my old unnamed plates.

Here's the manicure under a lamp.



And here's a closeup of  the snowflake on my thumb.
What do you think? I'll be posting the manicure I'm wearing now tomorrow, hopefully :).

No comments:

Post a Comment