Social Icons

Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Season #2

Hello all,

I had a recent tragedy with my nails due to Christmas decorating. I was lifting a tub full of decorations and my nail ripped off right across the middle :(.
Sadness :(
At least this was not my swatching hand! In order to cover up the unevenness of this nail, I wanted to use a texture polish and my wonderful boyfriend had just picked up OPI's Holiday 2013 collection's liquid sand mini set, which came with mini bottles of Emotions, It's Frosty Outside, and Kiss Me at Midnight. I decided to try out the latter two polishes in a simple manicure.


I only needed two coats of each polish in order to ensure even coverage and I must say I'm mesmerized by the silver polish in particular! Texture polishes are great with application because they stay where you put them where they are so thick, this makes for easier cleanup :).


I'll be sure to incorporate these polishes between now and New Years again for sure, and hopefully in more creative ways haha.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment