Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Shimmery French Manicure

Hello everyone,

This week, I decided to paint a French manicure. I really enjoy how they look, but this time I wanted to add some sparkly glitter to the tips.





In order to complete this manicure, I began by painting one coat of China Glaze's Inner Beauty. Then I stamped the French tip design from Konad's m19 plate with Konad's Special White polish. When that dried, I painted another coat of China Glaze Inner Beauty and then applied China Glaze's Fairy Dust to the white tips. Then I painted one coat of topcoat to finish it all off. 



What do you think? It was hard to decide whether to put Fairy Dust on my tips or all over my nails. I may try the latter another time.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment